BLD Services is proud to be a trusted vendor of Purchasing Cooperative of America.
Click on our contract number, PCA OD-307-20, to visit our PCA vendor page.
PCA streamlines the procurement process saving governmental agencies time and money.
Who qualifies to become a member of PCA?
- Local, state, and federal government agencies
- Educational institutions
- Indian tribal governments
- Non-profit / non-taxed organizations
How does an agency become a PCA member?
Membership is free to the agency, and signing up is easy! Visit the PCA website for more information.
What are the benefits of using a PCA contract?
- Save yourself the time of the conventional purchasing process and get your projects started sooner.
- Work with vendors you trust.
- Get contract support from PCA Contract Managers.
- Choose from a wide variety of sewer evaluation and trenchless rehabilitation services.
What is BLDs contract number?
Our contract number can be identified as PCA OD-307-20 and must be included in all purchase orders.