To our valued customers, personnel, and family…
BLD Services considers the health and well-being of our personnel, customers and the community the top priority, and to that end, we are closely monitoring the information being released from the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control for the latest updates and guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus.
As BLD continues to run our normal level of operations, we are strictly adhering to the recommendations of the CDC, WHO and local authorities regarding workplace safety, “social distancing” and implementing industry best practices regarding unnecessary travel and visitor restrictions. Our goal to get through this unprecedented time as safely and with as minimal disruption as possible to our clients and employees.
The CDC recommends the following tips for preventing the spread of the virus:
- Clean your hands as often as possible with soap and water or alcohol-based sanitizer and avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with others who show symptoms
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow and immediately wash your hands
- Wear a face mask if you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched surface areas daily
The safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority, and with a little diligence and patience, we can all move smoothly through this situation together.